Properties Bosnia, a company from Sarajevo presents a new project…
Starting from 79,000€
Abadžiluk 1, 71000 Sarajevo
If you desire a peaceful place, fresh air, and a fantastic view, then this house is the right location for you. The house is 16 km far from the city center – above the house, there is the forest where the building of objects is no longer permitted. This house has a marvelous view of the surrounding mountains of Sarajevo like for example Trebevic, Treskavica, Bjelasnica, and Igman. You can truly enjoy the sunrise watching the above-mentioned landscape from your balcony. Furthermore, no one and nothing can spoil this fantastic view. The house has an excellent location and represents an amazingly refreshing and relaxing place.
– The house has all legal connections as well as a building permit.
– The diameter of the house is 7×9 meters of living space with two floors and the coverage area is 7×11 meters. Sheet metal roof.
– The house was built on a plot of 518 square meters of extremely high-quality materials, and the plot is completely fenced. In addition to the two floors, the house has a garage of 21 m2 with a height of 3 meters, and a storage room (basement) of 9 m2.
– It is secured with an alarm system as well as extremely high-quality supporting walls in some places double and in others with counterweights.
– There is also an exit to the yard on each side of the house where there is an orchard as well as a barbecue area.
– It consists of two separate floors with a square footage of 63 m2 each and an outdoor terrace on the first floor.
– The first floor has partition walls, as well as electricity and water supply.
– The upper floor is a high loft and is fully finished and ready to live in. The ceiling is made of warm hard styrofoam, the carpentry is German-made aluminum plasticized.
– It consists of a living room with a dining room of 18 square meters, and the floor is tiled.
– Kitchen 6m2, tiled floor. Room 9m2, parquet floor. Terraces 9m2, tiled floor with a finished portal from which the view of the entire city of Sarajevo extends.
– Bathroom is 6m2, with a corner bathtub, and tiled floor.